Asbestos bulk bags by FIBC-Silvassa
What is Asbestos?
Although banned for more than twenty years, asbestos has not disappeared from homes and dwellings. Asbestos is still found today in fade cladding, roofing, wall and floor coverings, ceiling tiles, pipe insulation, intermediate floors, in panels behind electrical installations, in electric storage ovens or flower boxes.
Asbestos is a collective term for various fibrous minerals. It is found in rocks and is still commercially mined in some countries today.
When should it be rehabilitated?Plates exposed to mechanical influences, vibrations, strong air movements or shocks should be removed. This applies in particular to panels mounted on moving parts and panels with a damaged surface.
The dismantling of asbestos lightweight panels is particularly dangerous and reserved for professional asbestos removal companies (Guideline No. 6503 of the Federal Coordination Commission for Occupational Safety and Health EKAS). Because of the high risk, laymen are not allowed to paint over asbestos-containing lightweight panels.
Asbestos was used extensively as a building material in England and Wales from the 1950's through to the mid 1980's.
Although some of this material has been removed over the years, there are many thousands of tonnes of asbestos still present in buildings.
It is estimated that over half a million non-domestic premises currently have some form of asbestos in them.
About Asbestos Packaging Ranges:
- FIBC Silvassa provides Asbestos bulk bags (big bags/jumbo bags) which are suitable for smaller pieces of material containing asbestos.
- They meet the requirements of the landfill areas for waste that contain asbestos and be disposed of undergrounds.
- We also supply PP asbestos bags, plate bags and container bags.
- Customized Asbestos FIBCs with asbestos logo printed on the bulk bag, with liner.
- Available in various sizes and different models.
- Available with various filling openings for safe disposal for the environment.
- Various seals & liners available, with bulk sizes, whichever your truck/carrier size is.