PP Dunnage bags by FIBC-Silvassa
The purpose of a dunnage bag is to secure the cargo and create a bulk head during transit. That can be a sea container, a rail car, a truck, a vessel or inter modal.
The dunnage bags will be fitted into the gaps or void between the cargo and then carefully filled with compressed air. PP woven bags are light, water proofed and 100% recyclable.
About PP Dunnage bag
- The basic construction of any dunnage air bag is the combination of two major parts.
- The IN-LINER (also called bladder or balloon) with actually hold the compressed air tight at high pressure levels,
- The OUT-LINER (the cover) which gives the shape, the stability and the enormous strength to the dunnage air bag.
- The strength of a woven polypropylene air bag depends on the OUT-LINER's material thickness.
- All our dunnage air bags IN-LINER are made of a special extruded poly-ethylene (PE-mixture) with the guarantee of a perfect tightness even under high pressure.
- For the OUT-LINER we produce the woven polypropylene material in different GSM thickness to match with all applications.
- Even the flat yarn to produce the woven fabric is done in our factory. This way we can control quality throughout the entire production process and guarantee best possible quality.
- to use place the bag in the gaps between your cargo and start inflating using compressed air.
- You can easily recognize when the bag is filled enough. Then it sits tight and unmovable in the vault.
- Don´t over fill the bags to avoid damage to your cargo. Now your cargo is effectively secured during the transportation. When unloading, just open the valve to deflate. You can use OBSERVER dunnage air bags several times.