PP Woven sacks by FIBC-silvassa
We are offering a range of PP Woven bags that are polypropylene (PP) woven sacks. Manufactured using quality raw material, these PP Woven bags is different sizes and specifications to meet the varied needs of the clients. Further, our range of PP Woven bags is used for the packaging. The bags have a stitched bottom, open mouth and are duly non-lamination.
Below mentioned is the detailed description of these different types of PP Woven bags:
- Our basic & regular product is PP Bags which is sorely quality Product. It is using in all kinds of bags like sugar bags, rice bags, ferti etc.
- We user raw material of best quality, purchased from company like Reliance and Gail. On bases of this best raw material we are making fabrics of good strength. We have 84 looms to product fabrics and meet Customer demands timely.
- We make PP bags in different size (as per the customer requirement). We make lamination of the PP bags, which is more useful in fertilizers & other industries. Lamination bags help long durability of customer’s material.
- For progress and competition in market we are adopting latest technologies and increasing our machineries so we can produce competitive and qualitative product for our customer. We export our product in different countries.
- Much greater bursting strength.
- Better pest resistance.
- Resistance to tearing.
- Properties do not degrade if wet.
- Can be air permeable and moisture, pollutants, bacteria, mildew and oil resistant.
- Less expensive.