FIBC bags for Powder industries
- Streamlines the procedure and experience for your customer
- Creates the most successful storage and shipping process for your business
- Best suits your operation
- Filling equipment commonly used with bags work excellently with powdered substances, specially powdered milk. Not only can common filling equipment make filling bags simpler, it can help you the packaging of your product and minimize the time it takes for you to prepare your product for shipment.
- FIBC bags for Powder Industry and metal containers are very expensive to purchase, use, and maintain. FIBC bags are very cost-effective bulk storage options and can hold the product safely. Some bags are manufactured for multiple uses making them an even more cost-effective packaging option.
- Most of the Food grade FIBC suppliers also make it easy for their customers to have access to their specific bag by keeping your bag in-stock set for next shipment in their warehouse. This allows you to use your suppliers’ warehouse space to store bags and pull them as needed.
- When storing and transporting powdered substances, it is very important that your product is safe from moisture. Powdered substances can be spoiled or ruined when they meet moisture. Most bags can be accompanied by a polyethylene liner to keep the product safe from moisture contamination.
- During the storage and transportation process, bulk containers can be exposed to pests such as insects and rodents. Insect and rodent infestations can cause contamination and deterioration of powdered substances ruining your product and your customers experience. FIBCs can be completely sealed to prevent pests from entering the bag. Also, polypropylene is very sturdy and hard for rodents to chew through.